Lenawee Media Notes
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(23)
▼
July
(21)
It was difficult to get started because 23 Things ...
Somehow I added then deleted a post to the 23 thin...
I found the wikiHow to be quite fascinating with o...
I struggled with the iTunes and will have to explo...
I saw several podcasts that would be good examples...
If your library media center needs some marketing ...
I used the bubbl to create a visual representation...
Although I'd used Google docs as a participant at ...
I subscribed to the Detroit News headlines and to ...
The Lenawee media specialists have been using deli...
I'm not particularly interested in a social networ...
I have seen these at other sites, and it couldn't ...
I enjoyed reading others' blogs and commenting on ...
Librarians' SongI was able to do the download, but...
There are a lot of great videos with instructional...
I played around with some of these tools and f...
The process is similar to uploading to an ftp site...
I enjoy looking at Flickr to get ideas for my own ...
I tried all three ways to add feeds, and unlike th...
I can certainly see how having all of the informat...
The media specialists already have a blog that Tec...
►
June
(2)
About Me
Lisa
View my complete profile
Friday, July 10, 2009
I can certainly see how having all of the information I want coming to me could keep me informed and save me time. I often have magazines stack up that I never get to reading, so I think this could be quite helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment