I have seen these at other sites, and it couldn't have been any easier to do. I'll have to send my blog address to some friends and relatives around the world so I get some international input! I think relationships could be as meaningful as long as the participants are being hones. I think of the one country song, I'm So Much Cooler Online. That could be disappointing if they met face to face. I do know of a couple very successful marriages where the couple first met online, so once again, honesty is the best policy.
Friday, July 10, 2009
I have seen these at other sites, and it couldn't have been any easier to do. I'll have to send my blog address to some friends and relatives around the world so I get some international input! I think relationships could be as meaningful as long as the participants are being hones. I think of the one country song, I'm So Much Cooler Online. That could be disappointing if they met face to face. I do know of a couple very successful marriages where the couple first met online, so once again, honesty is the best policy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment