Thursday, July 16, 2009

Although I'd used Google docs as a participant at REMC meetings, and have had a few glitches along the way of not seeing documents because they hadn't been shared with me, I had never posted or edited a document there. The process seemed quite intuitive. There are times that I'm at a meeting and don't have my laptop that I could login and share a document that I'd stored there.
Google docs is used in business for collaboration, so it would be good for students to be familiar with it. It certainly saves all the confusion about multiple versions attached to emails.

2 comments:

  1. Tom Barrett posted this great presentation with 20 Interesting Ways to use Google Docs in the classroom. Check it out - I'd love to hear from this group ways you use some of these tools next year with your learning groups!
    http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dhn2vcv5_8323t58h3ft

    ReplyDelete
  2. This posting helped me learn two things: set up times to do certain things, and I will look at the google docs presentation that is listed above. Sometimes not knowing what post you are commenting on helps. Yea!

    ReplyDelete